Monday, September 9, 2013

My Life Story




I never probably been into so much frustration and struggle if it wasn't for discovering and realizing the word "Financial Freedom". What's the word has to do with my struggle and frustration then? The hard part is to really realize what the word brings in to your life. Imagining having much more time with family and having much important things to do aside from your 8-10 hrs job in the corporate world. There's no problem with having a day job as long as you love them and you're good at it and it really compensate you really well.

 The hardest part of it is to make a shift on thinking from the old one and to the renewed one. The toughest part is getting out of your shell and out of your comfort zone. Which a person who really depend on employer and don't have the guts to start early on your own.  The term is also getting out of your box.



I was one of the many who don't have a specific plan to follow or things that envision in mind. So what happen to me is I shifted from company to company and waiting for something good to happen. I wasn't really prepared and that hit's me until today at the age of 25. I never save any from the first year of employment. I never had the wisdom to use on applying the word financial IQ. Even the formula that many financial expert use on finance (income - saving = expenses) I don't have any ideas as well.

So when I started to realize I was getting old, that is why I started to make a shift as early as I could. If you're on 40's or 50's it doesn't really matter as long as you have the will power to do change.  I really don't like to live working for a long term corporate word. But if you are a person who value employment, you probably will don't understand what I'm telling right now. But as long as you stay there for good cause I don't even bother asking why you need to retire 60.

I started this blog to write my journey to financial freedom. I'll be showing here some tips financially, personality development topic and spiritual enlightenment topics.

Currently I'm not yet financially free but time will come it will by Gods grace and guidance. I hope I can inspire your life as well and do find your path as well. It's really a privilege to be with you on my journey.

I am currently working on a BPO industry as a simple agent. I am also currently investing on Philippines Stock Exchange. I am a Financial Consultant in one of the leading company in the country.

You may subscribe on my blog if you find it interesting and helpful.

I know you have your own story, you can share yours and let some people read about it. You can connect with me via email genpunongbayan@gmail.com