Tuesday, December 25, 2012

How To Invest Online In Stock Market











Thinking of investing online in Stock Market in the Philippines?


I am no hereby connected in Col Financial. This blog is only my way paying back to my fellow Filipinos. 

Some of my friend told me, (why bother teaching this stock investing to people, specially for people who don't care. you might leave them alone and just take care your own) 

If I answer their question they might not understand me. I'm writing this full article because some people might be open enough to understand its value; giving them the freedom in finance in the near future. 

I'm writing this also because I love writing for a purpose.

In this video you'll learn the basics of stock market.



If you're ready to open an account and no one's guiding you, I'm here to walk you all the way. You can always reach me after you fully read this article and when you're about to open an account.


In this article I'm gonna show you on how to invest in the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE).


I believe it is no accident that you came up with my blog. I assume you are in pursuit of gaining knowledge in the aspect of finance.


For money conscious gaining financial literacy is one way of attaining financial freedom. This blog may help you build capital in the future. Not every Filipino's knew this type of investment. And only intentional person would bother knowing how to do this.


It's a privilege to give you the information you are seeking. So let's get started now!!


I would like to introduce you to the number one online stock broker in the Philippine "Col Financial" or previously known as "Citisec Online". They are also registered in the Phil. Stock Exchange with code "COL". 


I discovered this site through one of my co-employees who invest on stocks and later found out in one book about finance which I bought few months ago.


Video tutorial of opening an account in COL Financial






How to submit application?


Step 1. go to https://www.colfinancial.com/forms_and_requirements

this will direct you to the application form page.

Step 2. go to form and requirements of easy investment program (5k Minimum Investment)



  • Customer Account Information Form ››
  • Online Securities Trade Agreement ››
  • Signature Cards ››
    (2 copies must be submitted)

  • Note: Download all form listed above then filled it up and mail it to head office with your valid ID's and proof of address through utility bills

    24th flr. East Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre,
    Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
    1605 Philippines


    I personally did this by mailing through a courier (LBC) to the office address.

    Once your done (2-3 days) after you mailed it. You'll receive a text message from Col financial. An associate will inform you the user number of your account. 

    You need to follow the procedure. You also receive a confirmation mail in your email add. 
    Once completed your done.

    Step 3. Funding your account

    Requirements:

    1. You need a bank account of one of their accredited bills payment (BPI, Metrobank, and BDO)
    2. Use a payment slip of one of these bank over the counter (minimum investment is 5,000 peso)
    3. It will reflect soon in your Col Financial Account Online within 24 hours

    Getting Started

    You may now buy stocks on different companies you prefer. Be sure to it that you reviewed the company which you want to invest in.

    You can possibly gain 18% in just 2 months of your investment in stocks no kidding which compared to bank 1-4% in a year or less with taxes. You could merely gain of what you invest in it. Getting penny and dust particles. But before investing please do your homework and learn to study about some basic of stock investing. 


    They say stock market are for rich which I believe when I was ignorant about it. But I made a decision for myself to acquire knowledge about it on how it works. But Col Financial will only require you 5,000 for opening an account. From there you could regularly invest weekly monthly it depends on you no hustle. But you need discipline on doing it. I require you to be an investor not a trader which a person buy and sell stocks within a month. 


    When we say you are investor. You put in money regularly whether the market is down or up. As brother Bo Sanchez advice that in 20 years you will be a millionaire by constantly investing 2,000 peso with stocks he prefers to you to buy in a monthly basis. 


    I believe in that also. I already saw it gives an explosive interest on your money by putting it on valued companies. 


    I personally made up an investment worth 27.5K in more than a year with a least a minimum salary. What if? if you can save more than that. 


    Please also research on "Warren Buffet" the greatest investor in stocks. One of the riches in the world. Know his principle and dig deeper on your pursuit. 


    To have knowledge and information about stock market click here

    View this video for enlightenment on how the stock market works


    If you really want to learn how to do stock investing don't hesitate to reach me in contact form.

     If you think this is helpful I invite you to subscribe.

    For other income ideas look for free e-book on the right portion of your screen.
    Get updates (It's Free)
    Lets learn together you may type in your email address