Monday, February 24, 2014

If You Want Something Ready To Give It First Before Asking


I was reading a book about finance when I read the statement "When you want something, first ready to give it". It take a couple of minutes for me to sink in that statement on my mind. I'm thinking what wisdom I can draw with the phrase.

If you want love, ready to give love first. If you want more financial wealth ready to share it first to receive it. It's like the verse from the Bible that says "Do unto others what you want them do unto you".



I did an experiment on it this couple of months and it really works. I'm gonna share it to you what I learned from the test.

Well the test goes like this. I was jobless that time. I only managed to put up a small stand selling burger and fries, I did it just to feel the experience of running a business but not to expect a big profit out of it.

I run that business for several months and I managed to save something from it and turned it over to my friend. I was thinking then to get back in employment to raise capital. Then a friend of mine suddenly texted that they have an opening at the call center. Well I said I'm gonna give it a try since I already thought of that early (Law of Attraction).

I said to myself I wanted my finances goes good so that I have enough for me my family and enough to share to those who needs it.

I learned that before you attract something you need to be knowledgeable about it. So what I did is, I spend on learning new things about finance. I was purchasing both cheap and expensive books. One book sometimes cost 400-500 peso. Maybe for some it's not that much but for an average income earner it's expensive. The real value of a book is not on the price but it's on content. I also read ebooks in pdf formats etc.

If you learn the skills how to manage your finances for a 400 price book the return could be 10 times it's actual price or more than that.

Once I'm done about it, I was spending on buying stocks from good company at the stock exchange. I was a religious investor for a year at the Philippine Stock Exchange by using a online brokerage firm.

I manage to invest 27.5K a year more than. And I was amaze at the result. Well I know it's not that much but it really takes discipline to save now a days. At that time I was lending and sharing some of my resources (Income from salary, business and investment) and it does return a lot. The people I help with is also the people who gives it back and do multiply.

There are also blessing comes elsewhere. It all happens from the idea of sharing and giving what I do have. If you tell me that you don't have enough to share something and it's impossible for you to give, Chance are that it's very hard for you to give and get. "If you're hands are clench, blessing will be hard to get".

When you share you also attracts. How? I did mentioned I was lending money with or without interest. It wasn't for business but it's something I did to help. From that on, people just reaching from anywhere by cell phone, Facebook, sometimes in the front of my house it's like they are in frenzy. It was pretty annoying at first, but some of these friends became my partner in business and that's where the blessings opened up.

I think God knows where to entrust things. When you're so trust worthy of small things, he will entrust you bigger and more. So do start giving more to receive more. Whether it's a form of help, services or monetary things.


It is like sowing seeds and reaping when the right time comes. The more you plant the more you can possibly harvest.

I tell you my friend. Even I don't have too much. I make it a point to give something and I'm gonna make it sure it's from the bottom of my heart.


When you have that habit. The Lord won't let you out there zero.

Next article to read:

How to invest online in stock market

Pursuing your passion while in the corporate world

Importance of saving today and investing

Feel free to subscribe to our mailing list below.

Get free updates 
Lets learn together you may type in your email address and confirm it in your email.