Saturday, May 31, 2014

How Less Complaining Helps Me and You



It's a new day. I bet the best is yet to come for you!

I still remember the years that already passed. The things that I screwed up, the relation that I messed with and the number of job I took. The business venture that turns into feud and frustration. 

Oh don't worry I'm already done regretting on the thing I wish I could done more. Finally moved on and learned from the experience.

And finally I get to know life that it doesn't works by complaining and works by becoming a student if it.



My photo shot from Puerto Galera, Phil.

6 things I learned when I started reducing the habits of complaining

1. Life becomes more simple. It turn so simple the time I quit on creating reasons and start making solution. I noticed that the more I create reason to the complain the more I'm making the story long. 

2. It allows me to become in a state of peace. Yes there are problems and that's very constant. So why you bother too much arguing with it. It's our job to find its solution and not to put other people to blame. You can't be at peace if you're bothered by what other people might think or say.

3. It increase my creativeness side. When you take full responsibility of yourself it allows you to take it seriously and 
it allows your thinking to work. "Thinking" is a hard process, The one who able to think better will always has it's reward. Be the best possible thinker you can be. And it will allows you in the end to discover what you are good at!

4. Having a bigger perspective. Let's say people all around you complain at their salary. If you come to think of it, they are working for so many years now and still complaining the same issues again and again. Now if you're aware of the big picture you may look at it so simple. You might even laugh at it. The only problem with people is they put limits on themselves and forgotten that they have the ability to think and create.

5. You begin to understand yourself. You become to shift the old thinking and leads you to discovery of yourself and what still left their for you to discover. Becoming a risk taker is one of my nature. I came to understanding that if I haven't decide something for myself other people will decide for you. And not deciding at all will always result to unfulfilled life. 

6. I learned to accept failures and mistakes and go on with plan B. Not everything I thought that works will always work the way you planned it. Sometimes it's very frustrating and stressful. Through time I discover it just okay and it's part of building character and experience that needs to happen in order to get where you wanted to go. let me say some few examples. 

Changing the perspective takes a bump in the head

When I lost my job back to back in 2010 and 2011. Did I complain? yes, I did I blame my supervisor and manager. When I started to realize, yes they are so cruel and harsh. The point is, life isn't always bright light and sunshine. What if I encountered people like them in another corporate job will I quit again. Probably it repeats but to the fact that I learned from my mistake and failure I was able to adjust myself in harsh environment. Building a career in the corporate world is not like cooking "Instant Pancit Canton" Chinese food, that it only takes a few minutes to cook and served. 

Complaining also in mediocre salary was also an issue back then. Come to realize earning a pay check isn't enough and somehow I need to get out of the comfort. That's when I started readinglearning and applying how to do different things, way to have decent sources of income, learning where to invest and put hard earn money so it can works for you. Building multiple source of income is no walk in the park while you are keeping a day job. It's very time consuming and you need to have patience and ability to take calculated risk. Many time you only have few sleep a day while under going the process.



I hear lots of complain everyday. Regardless if it's about work, family, relationship and personal. It's just a matter of deciding what to do about it and knowing what you really want. 

I must say less complaining in life helps a lot. It allows me to walk and explore the doors that opens and not arguing about the one that already closed. I know the best is yet to come for us just continue stretching the boundaries. 

"For a stone to become a gold it requires long chemical process. A man to become a better person has to do a lots of pounding"

Get free updates 
Lets learn together you may type in your email address and confirm it in your email.


No comments:

Post a Comment