Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life Is 10% Happens To Me and 90% How I Reacted


Life is 10% What Happens to me and 90% How I React

A quote by Charles R. Swindoll. The first time I read the quote it made me think twice what does it really means.

I didn't get the Idea. But the time I pound the words it made a lot of sense to me.



The quote talks about "Attitude" and how it made sense to me that what I am now is just the result of my attitude several years ago and that's what created my life today.



I don't have any idea what attitude you have but we can easily tell what kind of life people has according to what attitude they have.

We might say attitude is EVERYTHING, but I tell you attitude is the MAIN thing. We can't go too far in life carrying a bad attitude. Believe me it will just make your life more stressful.

Imagine you have a bad attitude like, complaining, reacting every time odds are against you, blaming people, government, family, co-employee and associates to things that happens to you. Even the things that you created in the first place you put others into account on your mistakes. It's time to grow up and it's never too late to take full responsibility with our attitude.

photo by worldlifestyle.com

How could we make that attitude turn into our assets.

  • Regardless of the education you attain and possession you accumulate in life our attitude are precious asset you have. Carry the best attitude you can have and you do well in every aspect of living. Whether you are in the corporate world, business, family and community. Trust me if you carry that MAIN thing in life. You can easily spot opportunity around.
  • When you have that MAIN thing. It allows you to increase the level of enlightenment and understanding to things happening around you. You can now decide how to RESPOND not REACT to things wisely.
It doesn't mean that when you have a good attitude it is guaranteed that your life will be stress free, No but you take problems just so light that problems never really matters and that allows you to be the best possible thinker and to live life at peaceful inside regardless of the hellish condition outside.

One who practice a good attitude happens to turn problems into sequence of quiz and test solved.

Two people with same level of education, intelligence or experience might have a big difference of what he can brings based on the attitude one has carried.

And on the last note if life seems not moving to where you wanted it to go. Better check again what attitude you have and commitment you're willing to pay to make changes in life. Because I encountered people who fed up of what they do but doesn't have any plans to change themselves first to get to place where they want to go.  

I salute this man. You may watch Les Brown a motivational speaker and coach. He was labelled ineducable and mentally retarded when in grade school. But he didn't let his circumstances in life to become reason for not achieving where he want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment