Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Mirror Language





Let me start this with a story of how I started playing piano. As I can remember, I was on 4th grade that time. My father sent me to a music class in my hometown. My father ask me if I wanted to learn how to play a piano. Yes, I said.



During that time I learned how to play the basics and the fundamentals. But I really never learn the professional music class. At that time I just played basic notes and songs. I even had a chance to play in a recital in our popular hometown mall and sometimes be a guest performer in some occasions. It was a great experience.

Photo credit to Camera Eye Photography

As I did grow up and soon I had gained enough understanding how to play and read basic notes. I decided not to continue on but learn how to play by myself. I found some classical music suiting in my ears, so I decided to learn a few songs.

Then I was a little bit attracted to Rock and Band songs at lather. To cut the story short I was not playing the little boy old children songs anymore.

As musician get older it drive himself to just particular music that felt much towards him.

Music that a musician plays has a direct connection to him. It can be connected to his attitude or either his character.

A song writer may not compose a song that doesn't has meaning to him or a great singer will sing coming from his heart and soul. A writer may also be a good example as to what he is writing. In every stroke of the key will fabricate his words according to his heart.

Language are also the same. We used language according to his heart. If we care someone, affection sticks on our language.
He who guards his mouth and his tongue, Guards his soul from troubles. -Proverb 21:23
The language we used are a reflection to our self. It always bounces back.

Did you ever talk to a person who carry some heavy load? Probably you can sense what the person been to, and the moment he speaks, you can tell that this person is suffering.

Photo credit to Robbert van der Steeg
Language was also direct proportional to his outlook in life. Giving you a quick idea on how he live. Most of us maybe unconscious the way we pick our words but the language we use affects our reality. The more constructive the words we are using the more quickly we manifest good things.

The more bad we use our language the more bad things happens around us.

Look at people who has habits of blaming and whining, they say a lot of different things. Sometimes it doesn't make sense. Then see how a positive person reacts to problems and issues. Does they says a lot of bad stuff? You can just probably see based on how he works on it, instead of blaming other person or circumstances in life, they make things happen.

Did you heard a type of a person who is compassionate and very polite that used a harsh words? Maybe. But I can say it will be once in a blue moon.

What we always thought off will sooner or later comes out on our mouth. A person who has burden to another will not take too long to says words according to what he feels. We all been humans and do admit sometimes we do become clumsy on words and being aware as much as possible, keeps any friction away.

We can sense the spirit of the words when you keep your awareness on the language he speaking.

“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”  ― Lao Tzu

Turning a bad language habits takes heart. Whenever the man speaks it will comes from the heart before the thoughts. See how it will gradually change your reality.

As having the patience to read this article you may feel free to listen to my recorded piano piece. This song was titled "Apologize" by One Republic this is a variation of David Sides.


See also

Power Of Words

Get free updates 
Lets learn together you may type in your email address and confirm it in your email.


No comments:

Post a Comment