Saturday, July 26, 2014

Risk Takers



Taking risk isn't easy, many times it requires emotional toughness. Quitting and giving up is always the easiest way to get out of the playing field.

If you want to stay on the court and play, training your physical body on the possibilities of taking hits and injury are definitely required. It is as same as taking a risk.

Often fear are unsafe way to approach a risk.


Photo credit to gaspi *yg 
Too much fear will always keeps you on the bench. Going with life time without even trying a single final shot is one regret will hunt you when you reach the peak of life.

Approaching risk takes courage and calculated risk. The fear of taking a risk only a manifestation of not knowing what are lying ahead of you.

Fear is not really fear but it's a sign of having no idea what steps to take.

If you want to minimize that fear, It is best to understand all the possibilities and see the whole picture. 

Once you get to that feet wet, it's up to trusting yourself and diligently work it out. Taking path that only few did take is one fearful thing to do but one of those rewarding things in life.

Taking risk doesn't ends up with a decision but on how you manage those decision that matters. You can never blame no one on that matter. Taking 100% responsibility will make you accountable for everything and that's what will make you in-charge of its course. 

I've taken risk many times before until now. Even I messed up many times in personal relationships, businesses and investment. I'm still taking that final shot on the game. I don't mind if I missed many as long as I'm taking bunch of it, I am sure I will hit that final shot sooner or later.

Even I don't hit anything, I am sure that in time I will never be that same person who started missing those shots.

It's not about how many falls you take, it's about how many times you get back up on your feet and still strive on pursuing what matters in your life.

Related article
Get free updates 
Lets learn together you may type in your email address and confirm it in your email.


No comments:

Post a Comment